Approximately 2500 square feet plus outdoor garden and upstairs terrace, located just two blocks from the Instituto Allende.
- Dramatic two story entry foyer with brick boveda ceiling and powder room 1/2 bath
- Kitchen - fully equipped with: microwave, dishwasher, large refrigerator and freezer, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, electric wok. Has a pass thru window to garden.
- Living/Dining Room combination with travertine marble dining table, antique stone fireplace equipped with gas starter, comfortable sofa and chairs.
- Guest bedroom with double bed futon bed, dresser with mirror, wood burning fireplace. Private bath has built in closets, hand painted ceramic sink and shower which opens onto the garden.
- Lushly landscaped courtyard/garden with outdoor jacuzzi and built-in barbecue.
- Garage with laundry/utility area
- Basement with full water treatment systems including: carbon filtration, softener and ultra-violet purification.
- Master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, down pillows and comforter, celiing fan, and wood burning fireplace. The large luxurious bath has two sinks, a tile soaking tub, skylight, indirect lighting and gorgeous Mexican tile.
- Sitting room with brick boveda ceilings has two comfortable upholstered chairs and ottoman, cable TV and private terrace which overlooks the downstairs garden and jacuzzi.
- Outdoor sala (living room) with leather sofas in front of a wood burning fireplace. The perfect spot for afternoon magaritas.
The quiet neighborhood is like a self contained village with a pharmacy, doctor's office, bakery and a small super market.
- Included: All utilities except gas, housekeeper five hours per day, 5 days per week.
- Any additional needs may be arranged personally upon arrival.
Cost is US $3,500 monthly. Weekly rentals at slightly higher rate.
telephone (Mexico): 011 52 415 152-7637